Workers Compensation Insurance Policies
Workers Compensation Insurance is compulsory for employers in all states and territories with in Australia that provides compensation for an employee(s) in the event of an injury in the course of their employment.
This policy is designed to assist the injured worker to return to work as soon as possible following the injury. Premiums are generally calculated based on your industry segment and business activities, number of employees, annual estimated gross wages and claims history.
- Loss of earnings
- Medical expenses
- Each state and territory has different workers compensation requirements
- ACT - Australian Capital Territory
- TAS - Tasmania
- NT - Northern Territory
- WA - Western Australia
Agents For Government Funds
- SA - South Australia https://www.safework.sa.gov.au/
- VIC - Victoria https://www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/insurance
State Government Schemes
- QLD - Queensland https://www.worksafe.qld.gov.au/insurance
- NSW - New South Wales https://www.icare.nsw.gov.au/our-services/workers-insurance